US Navy Pre-Flight School: How to fall asleep in 120 seconds?2315 2018-09-24 23:16
In the battle ground, if you don’t sleep, you’ll burn out pretty quickly. You’ll make bad decisions. You’ll let people down and become a liability.
Principle: Relax the whole body one part by another and don’t think.
- Stretch out
- Relax face muscles and slow down everything
- Relax upper body
- Let shoulders drop as low as they can
- Breathe in deeply. Then exhale slowly, blowing out all of the tension
- Relax arms. If it’s not relaxing, tense it first, then let it go loose
- Relax fore arm
- Relax hand
- Relax legs
- Not think about anything
- keep your mind still. You can do this by holding a static image in your head
- If that doesn’t work, say the words “don’t think… don’t think… don’t think” over and over for at least 10 second