Ryan Holiday: How to begin with PMF1894 2018-11-02 17:07
- Begin with the product-market fit (PMF)
- Finding your growth hack
- Going viral
- Close the loop
Product/market fit is the degree to which a product satisfies a strong market demand.
Start with MVP and evolve with feedbacks
Use data and information to back PMF.
Understand the needs of the customers as early as possible
- e.g., Amazon employees give internal press release before developing the project to collect feedbacks.
- e.g., Werner Vogels suggests writing FAQs for the product you’re developing / critical UX / user manual = concepts + how-to + reference
Develop answers with the Socrates method
- Who is this product for? Why would they use it? Why do I use it?
- What is it that brought you to this product? What is holding you back from referring other people to it? What’s missing? What’s golden?